Do you need hand-stuck notes in post-it style but on your PC desktop? Thanks to the tools offered by Windows you can do this. If you want to know how to create sticky notes in windows 10 we have the solution for you.
By following a very simple procedure you will be able to have these notes with a very quick access and customize them to your liking. Stay with us to find out how to do it!
Create sticky notes in Windows 10
This tool is installed on the Windows operating system. Its function is to keep small notes visible, generally for reminders that we must have in view so as not to forget important events or meetings.
STEP 1 – ACCESS QUICK NOTES
To access the sticky notes, the first thing you need to do is go to the Windows menu then scroll down until you find the option for Quick notes.
If you want a faster way, you can type Sticky Notes in the Finder of the taskbar.
This way you will already be inside the Quick Notes, and you will have several options to start customizing the use you want to make of it.
STEP 2 – HOW TO USE AND CUSTOMIZE THE STICK NOTES
To start writing your notes, you just need to click on the notes box on the right side or by pressing the option Take note located in the window on the left side.
- In the upper right corner above the note sheet, you will see three dots, this is the sticky notes menu. Basically you have the tools to change the font, add images and even bullets.
- in case you want Create a new note, you can do this by pressing the + symbol in the top left corner of the note. You can also do this by pressing CTRL + N on your keyboard.
- If you want to change the color of the note sheet, you can do it by pressing the menu (the three dots in the upper right corner). There you will see the color palettes you have available to change it.
- There you also have access to the list of notes you create at that time or the option of delete note in case you want to delete any of them. In that case, you just need to enter said note, click on the three dots and then on the Delete note option.
In case you want to shrink or enlarge the note sheet, you can do it from its corners with the mouse.
Quick note settings
As you can see, in addition to a post-it on the right side, you have another window on the left side. There, the list of notes you write will be assembled as soon as you close the notes window.
- To enter the settings of your quick notes you can do this pressing the horseshoe which is on top.
- Within the settings you can enable or disable options to enable the insights and if you want to confirm before closing the sticky notes to save the changes.
- You also have the option to change the background color. By default it comes with Windows, but you can change it to dark and the pad will turn black.
This option was added when Microsoft launched dark mode to its functions, so as not to affect the user’s view when he is with the lights out around him and using his PC.
This way you’ll be ready to safely start using your sticky notes on your PC.