Has your Samsung mobile been lost or stolen? Don’t worry, here you have the solution to find it.
In this article we will tell you how to locate a samsung cell phone thanks to the functions and tools that this brand offers. Stay with us to find out all about how Samsung’s location service works.
How can I locate my Samsung phone with Find My Mobile
This service is totally free, but to use it you need to meet certain requirements and the main one is to have an active Samsung account and, if you don’t have it, you won’t be able to recover your mobile with this tool.
But you have another tool to find it, you can use mobile phone locator with Gmail.
- To have an active account, first go to the web www.findmymobile.samsung.com
- Once inside, you need to click on Access.
- Now you need to enter your email and then your Samsung account password. Once done, click Access.
- A new screen will automatically open, where you can see the detailed location of your mobile device on the map. You can also activate other features to protect your device.
Main functions of the Samsung tracker
As soon as you have your Samsung account, you will have access to all functions to be able to communicate and get the “Find my Samsung” tool. Next we will name the characteristics of these functions.
This option offers the user protect your terminal avoiding the exposure of invoices, private personal photos or any other type of information.
Could send a personalized message so that the person who owns your mobile device can read it.
You can also set up a selective lock. His function is that when a stranger has your device in his possession, he can only make calls to a certain number.
Locate the Samsung mobile
This is the most important tool, because thanks to it, using geolocation you can locate your mobile on the map.
You can find this tool in the Find My Mobile control panel, which will allow you to make a call at maximum volume on your mobile.
You just have to click call my cellphone and it will automatically trigger a 1 minute alarm sound, even if the mobile phone is vibrating or silent.
This tool will help you divert all calls and are redirected to another phone number for when your device is lost.
Erase the information completely
This feature will allow you to remove all data from the SD and SIM card. If you want to leave your phone completely blank from emails, personal accounts or records, while protecting your privacy from data theft, you can activate factory reset.
With this option you can see all calls made from your mobile. In case the person who stole your cell phone made some calls, you will have the record of all of them and even those that have not been answered.
How to create a Samsung account
To register, you can do it from the official website or from your mobile, and if you haven’t lost your Samsung yet, it’s time to create a Find My Mobile account in case you need it.
- Enter the web www.findmymobile.samsung.com
- Then click the button Access.
- Now click on the option Create a profile. You also have the option of Continue with your Google account.
- In order to continue, accept the terms and conditions, you can select all in the option I have read and agree to all of the above. Then tap I agree.
- The next step will be to fill out a form with your personal data. Once you have completed all the required fields, click Following.
- To complete the process, you will receive a confirmation email in your email.
How to activate the tracker from the mobile phone
- Go to option Settings of your mobile.
- Now find and select the option Biometric data and security.
- Click on the option of locate my mobile by moving the button to the right side
- Then enter your Samsung account username and password that you set up earlier.
- And that’s it, now you can track your lost or stolen phone without any problems.